Can we maintain that focus?
The School Sport and Activity Action Plan is due in September, however after such a difficult time, what can we expect?
– Funding and resources may become a major issue.
– Increasing pressure to catch up on education.
– Restrictions in class sizes
– PE more difficult and time consuming with multiple sessions rather than one group lesson.
– Teachers expected to adapt to unusual PE lessons
Difficult Times…….but there must always be hope!
At EOLAS+ we are driven to make a positive impact on our community. We work with schools in Devon and Cornwall, providing them with teaching support and PE solutions to improve the wellbeing and promote physical activity amongst children. If you feel we can be of any help to your school please get in touch here.
By Eoghan Grace
Founder EOLAS+ CIC